Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prisoners Wives


I have a new show to be addicted to - BBC's Prisoner Wives. 

HB and I were perusing the shows on Hulu (or was it Netflix?) and we came across this one. 

First of all, let me disclose my love for everything British. I cannot think of a BBC show that we have watched that I didn't like. Well, Skins, but that is just because I couldn't understand them - at all. 

We came upon this one and after the first episode I am HOOKED. The characters are diverse, the story lines are compelling, and the acting is top notch. BONUS: One of the actors, Iain Glen - is nice eye candy and is also on my other favorite show - Game of Thrones. 

I also like the idea of a show that explores how the lives of people who are incarcerated are affected. There are kids involved, looky-loo neighbors, and haters in general. I am intrigued to see where each of the central story lines go and how the characters involved react. 

Then there is a mystery story line that is unfolding like a flower. Is he guilty? Is he innocent? Or is he a hooker with a heart of gold type of character? 

After only one episode, I have so many questions and cannot wait to see the next episodes. 

I will keep you informed. 

Much love, 

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment