Thursday, March 21, 2013

Miss Gay Missouri America

Miss Gay Missouri America is coming up and I am super stoked! 

I love love love drag and I love my Missouri queens! The Miss Gay Missouri pageant is a direct preliminary to the Miss Gay America pageant. Missouri is the second oldest preliminary in the system - only Miss Gay Arkansas is older. 

This year marks the 40th anniversary of the Miss Gay Missouri (MGM). I am particularly excited since I am volunteering for all three nights. There are two nights of preliminary competition and one final night. About 20 ladies are competing this year. 

The current reigning MGM is Michelle McCausland - a St. Louis native. She is a fierce queen and I am so happy to have been there when she was crowned. 

Some of my favorites who will be competing this year are: 

Adria Andrews - a St. Louis legend in her own right. Classy, sophisticated, and talented. 

Ginger Nichole - a Columbia queen. She is fiercely hilarious and a stunning beauty. 

Nadia Louis - a St. Louis newcomer of sorts. Don't count this one out - she could run away with the crown!

L'Oreal - A KC legend. She has come so very close the last two years, she is one to watch out for. 

Diva Coppafeel - Overly talented, bombshell, and brilliant are the best words to describe her. A true diva - all the talent and none of the attitude. 

Janessa Highland - I saw her for the first time last year and was very impressed. Beautiful and statuesque. She could be the dark horse...

These are just a few of the lovely ladies I will be rooting for this year. 

The reigning Miss Gay America, Sally Sparkles will be overseeing the festivities this year. She is the current reigning symbol of excellence. 

For information on the venue and ticket prices please visit : MGMpageantry.com  

Also, Miss Gay America will be returning to St. Louis this year! I am about to explode with excitement! 

Until next time, 

Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment